SOCIAL MEDIA & GRAPHIC DESIGNWiShi
Social Media InternLas Vegas Productions
Enjoy PR-Creative Business & Have Phone Skills? U CouldHelp A Unique Marketing-PR & Publishing Co.curvy girl publishing
Social Media & Community Management InternSimplicity Simple Skincare (A Male Concept Spa)
Marketing InternshipConnecting The Lines
Children's Entertainment - Record Label Social Media InternBookmark This
Two Tomatoes Records, LLC
143 West 29th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionTwo Tomatoes Records is the indie record label of Laurie Berkner the popular children’s recording artist. The label oversees the production of Laurie’s new albums, music videos, ebooks, merchandise, toys, and all her online social networking and fan relations. The company also produces 1-2 live concerts per month including booking shows, marketing, concert promotion, etc. Current projects include on air guest spots on Sprout, recording monthly Birthday shout-outs for Sirius XM’s Kids Place Live, recording a new album, expanding her website’s content, etc.
You will observe all aspects of running a full time indie record label including record keeping, accounting, digital marketing, online social, scheduling, fan relations, tour production, merchandise production, project management, marketing, etc. However, your main focus will be on our fast growing social media sites. You must be familiar with Facebook, Twitter, and most other social networking sites.
We are looking for someone who is available for 4 hours two days a week. Anytime between 11am – 5pm.
Responsibilities- Researching creative activities parents can do with their kids for our Facebook page. (We typically post at least two of these a day as well as our regular marketing posts)
- Brainstorming creative content for all our social media outlets.
- Coming up with new ideas to improve user experience.
- Communicating with fans daily.
- Interacting with fans on Facebook, developing the page to better meet user needs and to help build Laurie’s online community.
Requirements- Solid computer, people, organization and phone skills.
- Up for any task.
- Functional knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Hootsuite, Buffer, blogging etc. Or most of those and willing to learn.
- Being creative and crafty is a plus.
- Able to operate basic functions on a DSLR camera a plus.
-Able to work as a team.