Digital Marketing Specialist/Social Media InternNVS Building & Facilities Maintenance Services, LLC
Moderator/ AdvocateAssemble Together
Marketing & Social Media InternBeyond Better Foods, LLC
Social Media/PR InternIDEASMYTH
Social Media & Community Management InternNatural Potential Body Blends
Communications & Social Media Internship with Gurrnaid Energy DrinksBookmark This
Gurrnaid Energy Drink
1250 E 223rd st. ste 107
Posted: 560 days ago
DescriptionGurrnaid Energy Drinks is looking for a creative minded communications and social media intern who can work in a start-up environment 2 to 3 times a week.
During this internship you will learn:
1 How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
2 How to create a responsive social media marketing strategy.
3 How to track social media analytics.
4 Report results and new ideas to our marketing team.
5 How to create compelling content and get it shared by influencers.
6 How to manage Facebook pages, twitter, and blog accounts for a company.
7 How to create and distribute a press release to reporters.
8 How to develop relationships with key influencers on behalf of a brand.
9 Viral Marketing.
ResponsibilitiesThe Communications & Social Media intern will be responsible for the following tasks:
1 Help plan content and imagery for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
2 Assist in writing all communication materials.
3 Help execute social media presence online - prepare copy and communicate web presence through Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
4 Assist with blog writing and grant reporting.
5 Assist with monitoring Gurrnaid's advertising and public relations activities.
6 Assist in creating and organizing media lists.
7 Assist in press release distribution and response management.
8 Assist in online reputation management for the company and its products.
9 Other related duties as assigned.
Requirements1. Must be in school with a Business, Marketing, Communications, English major.
2. Must have an understanding of popular social platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linked In, You Tube, Instagram, Vine, Pinterest.
3. Must be hardworking, self-motivated, creative, and resourceful.
4. Must be highly organized and detail oriented .
5. Computer proficient, especially in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs and Google Calendars.
6. Must posses basic illustrator, photoshop and video editing skills.
7. Effective verbal and written communication skills.