Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Break into the World of Sports Writing and Media at Sidelines, a Hot Sports Start-up!Sidelines
Social Media, Marketing & DistributionLoveLight Pictures
Social Media AssistantJust Pearlz, Inc.
Communications and Social MediaBookmark This
Rue des Palais 44, Schaerbeek, 1030
DescriptionTrustedFamily is a highly secure internal communication and collaboration platform for ultra high net-worth families in business and family offices poised for the next stage of growth internationally. We currently work with more than 70 families in over 20 countries, and represent more than 190 billion USD net-worth.
Your Job :
You’ll be on TrustedFamily’s front lines to help our 11,400+ users spread in 20 countries and over 4 continents to manage their online family communities. You will be shaping and educating customers on how to manage online communities support their needs and define projects that will shape and build the functionalities of our platform.
Your role is mission-critical for us. We’re seeking an enthusiastic individual who can help communicate the customer’s voice internally. You will be working with our Chief Account Manager to manage customer projects, provide support, strengthen relationships, and understand client’s frustrations with their online communities.
This full-time internship position will give you tons of exposure to the business side of a startup and you’ll get to learn the ins-and-outs of sales, account development, online communities and external communication.
During your time here, you will:
• Help update our knowledge base and find innovative ways to integrate and inform family members.
• Help improve our communication with customers including feature announcements and external communication through blogging and event management.
• Because we are a young and dynamic company, many different responsibilities and task will be assigned to you during your time with TrustedFamily.
Though the internship is unpaid, we do cover the intern's rent, work-home transport and breakfast.
Responsibilities• Strong work ethic and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and another European language is required.
• Passion for great communication and customer service: dedication to resolving issues
• You are a fast-leaner and are comfortable with web technologies and social networks.
• Higher education or university degree required.