Digital Community Manager - Social MediaBookmark This
Social Media Beast
400 N. Wells Suite 212
DescriptionA Chicago-based social media and online marketing company is offering a digital community manager internship to current junior/senior college students. Digital community managers will assist the operations team with digital community engagement, building following and interacting with fans and followers. The internship will entail far more than just writing status updates and responding to questions.
Looking for motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious students with proven writing skills willing to work hard to gain invaluable experience, especially in the hospitality and tourism industries.
Length: Minimum 10 weeks. Available Fall/Winter/Spring/Summer throughout the academic year.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Detail oriented
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment