Content Creator and Social Media SpecialistBookmark This
Aliste Internet Marketing
67 Shrewsbury Street
DescriptionWe were interns once so we understand the importance of learning the industry rather than running errands and fixing lunch. We offer year round internships that provide hands on learning with real clients, real projects and oh yah real responsibility. We are a small company with huge drive and dreams looking to build our team with positive, motivated and passionate individuals.
As a valued team member we appreciate the relationship we build with you and will work hard to help develop your resume, cover letter and provide you with a powerful recommendation. Our interns will have the opportunity to apply for a full time position if one is available upon graduation. We want you to stay as a valuable part of our team.
Learn what it is like to
• Take on real client projects.
• Become a networking maverick.
• Build positive connections within the industry.
• Run a small business and be an entrepreneurial powerhouse.
Do both of us a favor and avoid applying if you have no interest in learning and diving head on into internet marketing strategies, content creation, business management and client relations. We are seeking students that have a strong drive to make it happen and bring a positive attitude to our team. Our company prides itself on building upon ideas and pushing the boundaries of creative marketing. Are you ready to jump on board?
Interns will spend approximately 10-16 hours per week during the semester and will utilize that time to broaden their experience, portfolio and team involvement.
What can you get your hands on during your internship?
• Content creation for our clients including websites, blogs, social media pages, newsletters and marketing materials.
• Design custom e-newsletter campaigns.
• Learn how important marketing metrics are and how to apply those insights.
• Best practices for search engine optimization.
• Social media management.
• Presentation and workshop events.
• Ghost writing and editing.
• Client relations.
• Market research.
RequirementsWe understand the stress of juggling coursework and outside jobs; therefor we encourage a collaborative schedule that works for you and us. If you are doing this internship for credit we will provide all of the necessary content and paperwork your college requires.
Ready to become part of our team?
If you are,
• Motivated and Driven attitude.
• Run toward challenges.
• Willing to learn.
• Not afraid to brainstorm (shyness is not encouraged).
Then send us,
• Your resume (we are marketing people so please BE CREATIVE! A boring resume will tell us nothing about your personality. Send us videos, newspaper layouts anything that will showcase you!)
• Cover letter- not your daddy’s cover letter of course, we want know about you: What are your interests, passions and future career goals. Have fun!
• At least one recommendation that makes us pick up the phone and call you!
Ready, get set, GO!
Please send all materials to Alicia@AlisteInternetMarketing.com