Content and Blogging InternBookmark This
The 4th Branch
DescriptionThe 4th Branch is a Boston based start-up, dedicated to providing citizens of the United States with the appropriate tools to become an informed and active part of our system of checks and balances.
The Content and Blogging Intern for The 4th Branch will be focusing on generating content related to legislation, politics, and public policy within (1) Massachusetts or (2) nationally. Depending on the strengths and interests of the candidate, the intern may chose which field to cover. The internship offers the opportunity to work virtually, unless otherwise asked to attend staff meetings in Boston.
ResponsibilitiesIncludes, but not limited to the following:
- Create at least 2 thought provoking blog posts per week (400-500 words).
- Conduct keyword research to integrate into content to drive traffic to the 4th Branch blog.
- Identify and maintain a list of bloggers for outreach.
- Work with Social Media Management Intern to identify ways to promote content.
- Meet with Media and Content Manager weekly.