Social Media & Community Management InternSalon Antebellum
Social Media and Public Relations InternshipJoslin Diabetes Center
Social Media InternIchan School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Social Media Intern- Fall 2014Dress for Success Washington, DC
Doggie Daycare Assistant/Social MediaLove Dogs Camp
Creative Social Media and IT OpportunityBookmark This
Simonton Cancer Center
DescriptionHow many times have you seen a job posting that looked like a perfect fit for you, but as you read on you discovered that having a degree seemed to matter more to the business than your vast experience? Well, we at the Simonton Cancer Center have a rare and exciting opportunity for you! We are offering an Internship for a Social Media Assistant. Most of the work could be completed in the comfort of your own home with occasional commuting to our office in Agoura, CA. You will be receiving input and direction from the Executive Director of the program. This is an unpaid position.
US: * We are a world renowned Cancer Counseling Program with
Centers in the U.S., Japan, Germany, South Africa, Italy,
and the Netherlands.
* We conduct business as a 501©3 Charitable Trust
* We are dedicated to improving the lives
of cancer patients and their families utilizing the field
• Simonton Cancer Center was founded in 1971 and was the first
Cancer Counseling Program of its type in the United States. We have been in continuous operation for over 40 years.
You: * This Internship requires 14 -20 hours per month
* Degree not required but EXPERIENCE a must!
• Excellent social media skills (will be assisting with our Facebook page, twitter account, newsletters, and blog.
• Marketing and Community Outreach experience a plus
• Must have good time management skills
- Update Websites
- Coordinate on-line marketing, advertising, and educational campaigns
- Collaborate with Executive Director and board members
We are passionate about our work and hope that you will feel the same way about your position. Simonton Cancer Center respects every individual’s talents and strives to offer an exceptional work place environment. This position could lead to involvement with other aspects of Simonton Cancer Center depending on interest and experience.