DIY Fashion/Craft Start Up Seeks Editorial/Social Media InternBookmark This
39 Wooster St. 3rd Floor
New York, NY
DescriptionKollabora is a platform for people who make awesome things! From sewing to knitting to jewelry to quilting, we have a vibrant community of stylish, creative makers sharing inspiration and skills. At Kollabora we want to make making easier by providing you with the tools and resources you need to find and make cool DIY projects and maybe make some awesome new friends.
Kollabora is now looking for creative DIY and fashion loving interns who would like to be part of our young and vibrant team. We are located in Manhattan, Soho to be specific, and looking for students who can help our editorial team by collaborating designers, bloggers, and members to create cool, unique content for our growing community.
Responsibilities- Assist with all social media endeavors including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Brainstorm ideas for craft/fashion/DIY content and create variety of craft projects and samples
- Assist with planning and implementing editorial calendar including uploading photos and descriptions, as well as gathering and formatting content for blog.
- Research content, designers, and bloggers from around the world to collaborate and share content with
- Brainstorm and help execute content and product ideas for Kollabora online platform
- Manage daily office organization and administration
Requirements- Strong knitting, sewing, jewelry making, DIY skills a major plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel are a must
- Knowledge of Adobe CS, Apple keynote, basic HTML is a plus but not required, and social media applications a definite must!