Social Media & Community Management InternSalon Antebellum
Social Media and Public Relations InternshipJoslin Diabetes Center
Social Media InternIchan School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Social Media Intern- Fall 2014Dress for Success Washington, DC
Doggie Daycare Assistant/Social MediaLove Dogs Camp
Development Coordinator/ Content Developer/ Social MediaBookmark This
7251 NE 2nd St
DescriptionFitMap is a personalized social planner, where users can sign up for multiple fitness classes, at a large range of fitness studios or venues. They can compete fitness challenges and share classes they are attending with friends. Interns will gain knowledge in business management, sales, operations, marketing, and entrepreneurship.
Responsibilities- Manage Graphic Designers and maintain the look and feel of the current website
- Manage Website Developers along the predetermined
- Minor Social media management
- Basic Sales, Operations, and marketing will also be a daily responsibility.
Requirements- Must have a great attitude and passionate about building new technologies with new ideas
- Be a team player and capable of working well with other team members, including culturally diverse team member in geographically disparate locations.
- High Attention to detail and self-directing
- We are targeting students or those with undergraduate degrees in Business and Technology.