Digital Marketing ManagerBookmark This
Marte Et Arte LLC
DescriptionWould you like to be able to develop your creativity, make your own decisions and be really responsible for growing the business? Would you like to work in a startup environment, from wherever you want and with a flexible schedule? Then you will like what we have to offer you.
Marte Et Arte is a fast growing startup mainly focused on offering online and mobile solutions to our growing base of customers.
During the last 2 years, we have been developing and fine tuning a web and mobile platform called Sexycrets. Sexycrets is a sex positive community with the mission of improving sexual relationships and communication through advice and ideas written by the users. In the last months we have launched 4 mobile applications (free and paid) and a new service called Matchy that is aiming to improve communication in the couple. Now that the product is live we are focusing on promoting it and connecting with our current and potential user base.
The Digital Marketing Manager will implement Sexycrets’ Social Media, SEO and Affiliate Marketing Strategy, developing brand and product awareness, generating inbound traffic and engaging with the users
What is unique about our offer to you?
We offer you the opportunity to test your ideas in a real setting where the only judge will be the results. You will take full credit on achievements that will be formally documented by the management to include in your CV and portfolio.
You will be working directly with the 2 founders, both graduated from top international MBA schools with experience in best-in-class companies. If you want, they will provide you with mentoring and coaching in order to achieve your career goals.
Additionally, weekly feedback will be provided in terms of performance.
Depending on business results, this internship position can become a full time job.
How to apply?
Send your cover letter and CV to the following email address:
email@example.com (Beatriz Delgado Diez)
Responsibilities- Oversee and manage Social Media content creation, production, posting and online conversations across social networking platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, Pinterest, Vine and new upcoming social media
- Manage social media day-to-day presence – social media calendar including but not limited to advocacy, writing editorial/social copy, community-outreach, promotions, and listening and reactive response
- Manage and conduct activities focused on proactive social media outreach focused on external community sites, posting on relevant blogs and forums, and seeding content into social applications
- Encourage adoption of relevant new and emerging social media techniques into the marketing culture to benefit the company’s brand, products and services. Monitor and anticipate changes in social media tools, trends and applications as well
- Be an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, developing brand awareness, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results. Monitor Google Analytics accounts (web and mobile)
- Create insights gained from social media monitoring metrics and deliver to management team, to help them evolve their strategy and tactics in a timely fashion
RequirementsDesired Skills and Experience
While you read the list of desired skills, keep in mind that if you feel that you need to improve some of them, this will be a good opportunity for you to experiment, get experience and develop. As entrepreneurs, we believe in learning by failing, so don’t be afraid to take risks as we will support you in doing that.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and technical usage, participant engagement (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram/Vid, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Flickr, Vine etc.) and deployed in different scenarios
Strong communications, project management and organizational skills
- Excellent ability to effectively communicate information and ideas, verbal and presentation format, and build and maintain relationships both internally and externally
- Needs to demonstrate excellent ability to write and edit social media posts
- Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO
- Knowledge of blogging ecosystem
- Existing blogger and influencer relationships that can be leverage through social on behalf of the brand
- Passion for understanding the consumer mindset and engagement strategies to influence consumer behavior in digital realm
- Highly creative, strategic thinker with ability to develop fresh executable ideas that support the Company’s voice, initiatives, and goals
- Highly detail oriented and able to execute and manage multiple ongoing projects
- Good technical background and demonstrates ability to adopt new online tools quickly.
- Computer skills: MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) & Adobe Reader, Ability to use Adobe CS (Photoshop)
- Ability to make quick decisions and take risks
- Ability to think out of the box and drive results
- Quick learner