Digital Marketing/Social Media Internship in the Political/CongressionalBookmark This
200 Valley Rd
Mount Arlington, NJ
DescriptionWHO WE ARE
Votetocracy.com is a website/application where Americans vote on bills in Congress. We provide daily updated bills, allow members to vote and track their votes, compared America's votes to the results in Congress. We are a political information and advocacy organization.
- Position can be part-time or full-time, paid or unpaid depending on the situation/commitment you can make
- We'd prefer to start now (June) but and go through the summer but applications will stay open throughout the year
We are located in Cedar Grove, NJ but may move to the Parsippany, NJ area soon.
We are looking for an energetic person to help us build out:
- Marketing capacity and procedures
You will be working with a great team. Learning how to apply our business plan through various marketing channels. While this internship does focus on digital marketing, you will have deep exposure to executive level marketing principles and experience how these plans get delivered through to the end product.
Responsibilities- You will be responsible for social media marketing which will include:
-- blogger outreach, social sites maintenance, identification of online influencers
- Building a target list of potential customers
- Community building by communicating with our registered members
Requirements- Must be a major/minor in marketing or communications or PR
- An interest in government or political science is a plus