Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Break into the World of Sports Writing and Media at Sidelines, a Hot Sports Start-up!Sidelines
Social Media, Marketing & DistributionLoveLight Pictures
Social Media AssistantJust Pearlz, Inc.
Digital & Social Media PRBookmark This
iVive H2O - Tu Obsesion Hispana
304 84th Street Suite 2
DescriptionThe Intern will support the iVive H2O’s public relations efforts building relationships with new and traditional media outlets to gain exposure for the brand. This individual will leverage existing relationships that iVive H2O has with media outlets and build new ones to gain repeat coverage and will also be responsible for writing press releases.
Responsibilities- Identify online communities and digital influencers for press outreach for iVive H2O
- Support blogger engagement and influencer outreach
- Write Press Releases for iVive related events as requested
- Follow up and maintain relationship with outside media and Public Relations Firms who have covered iVive H2O events in the past and new partnerships.
- Contribute to the development of appropriate strategies, campaigns, and guidelines for online outreach
- Research and brainstorm on innovative ideas to help iVive H2O Gain press
- Measure, monitor, and report results on an ongoing basis
- Assist in the daily maintenance of the company’s communication via online content: i.e. Facebook and, Twitter and email. Posting updates of special events, fund raisers, and current events and news as it relates to Latinos in music, fashion, lifestyle, tourism, and entertainment.
- Attend staff meetings upon request with iVive staff, not to exceed quarterly..
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Senior Digital Strategist
- Organize staff and campus coordination and community outreach
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Good written and verbal skills in English and Spanish
- College student or recent graduate with a passion for a social entrepreneurship
- Strong interest in marketing, communications or journalism
- Strong interest and proficiency in new media, social media, writing and Internet research
- Firm grasp on voice, audience, tone, and ability to tailor a message to its audience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently on a number of separate, simultaneous tasks.
- Knowledge of virtual and blogging ecosystems relevant to music, fashion, life style and other pertinent online publications