Prestigious Blog and Social Media Editor www.sellthebride.comLocal Traffic Builder
Social Media & Community Management InternSeek Within You
Social Media InternBlack Public Relations Society of NY
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COORDINATOR INTERNRightBridge Financial Group
Marketing/Social Media InternReach 4 Your Dreamz Inc
Social Media and Marketing Strategy InternBookmark This
236 W. 27th Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY
DescriptionDo you live and breathe digital media? Interested in learning about social media marketing
strategy at a fast-paced media start-up? YourTango is looking for an ambitious and creative
intern to join our marketing team immediately to assist in increasing user engagement, expanding
our social reach and building product buzz.
YourTango.com is a unique website for women about love and relationships with a large and
rapidly growing audience. We seek someone with great social media writing talent, strong data
analysis skills, and enthusiasm for understanding the dynamics of the online media world.
Intern will work directly with the Director of Marketing and Audience Development.
The ideal candidate will be able to work full-time M-F 10-6 in our NYC office, however, we
do offer loner-term part-time positions (during regular business hours EST). A $500 stipend is
available upon completion of the internship period.
Interested? Email your cover letter, resume, samples of your work, and availability to
firstname.lastname@example.org. UNZIPPED files only.
• Active engagement on several social media platforms (including, but not limited to,
LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
• Establishing presence on new social platforms
• Identifying individuals, bloggers, media corporations and communities to partner with
• Tracking and analyzing performance metrics (across social media and onsite) and
identifying actionable trends
• Assist in creation of marketing campaigns
• Create and format photo galleries and other content on YourTango.com
• Research new marketing ideas and opportunities
• Marketing, PR or Communications background, or a Journalism background with strong
• Must be an avid social media user
• Must be highly analytical and comfortable using spreadsheets (MS Excel or Google docs)
• Stellar interpersonal and communication skills
• Must have the ability to juggle several initiatives simultaneously
• Motivated, self-driven, creative and willing to experiment