Social Media Marketing InternshipSocialTurtles Marketing
Social Media Fall Internship - Hashtag Sports (Remote Optional)Activ8Social
Social Media InternshipShop Adorn
Social Media & Community Management InternCOAST TO COAST REALTY LLC
New Media Ambassador at GEYC Resources CenterGroup of the European Youth for Change - GEYC
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
DescriptionFull service commercial ad company geared towards small business in communities. We make high quality videos, maintain and update social media outlets, photo shoots, at unbelievable prices. We not only make the videos, we also make sure that our social outreach are reaching the appropriate audience. Our team has the capabilities of satisfying a variety of customers and meet their needs.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus