Social Media Marketing InternTribus International
Social Media Marketing Intern For Multiple-Owned Businesses (Legal, Publishing, Real Estate)Berkshire Law LLC
Social Media Marketing InternKnockout Image
Social Media Guru (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)Sika
Fashion Intern: Social MediaWater Vixen Swim
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
DescriptionFull service commercial ad company geared towards small business in communities. We make high quality videos, maintain and update social media outlets, photo shoots, at unbelievable prices. We not only make the videos, we also make sure that our social outreach are reaching the appropriate audience. Our team has the capabilities of satisfying a variety of customers and meet their needs.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus