Editorial, Social Media, Graphic Design, Video Production and PR PositionsBookmark This
181 East 90th Street
DescriptionPageDaily is a fashion and lifestyle resource offering tips, tricks and product picks from celebrities and experts. Our content is regularly featured on Yahoo! Shine and Fox News’ website, fncimag.com. Founder Melissa Meyers is the face behind the brand and is featured as a lifestyle expert for the Weekend TODAY Show in NYC as well as other broadcast outlets.
We have internships available in Editorial, PR, Social Media, Broadcast/Video Production, and Graphic Design. We are a growing start-up, so you will have the opportunity to experience all aspects of a multi-media website.
Requirements• Obsessed with fashion, beauty, health and fitness, lifestyle, pop culture
• Excellent organizational skills, multi-tasker, quick learner
• Solid written and verbal skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Comfortable with social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter
• Willing to learn if necessary or already have basic html, WordPress or Photoshop skills
• Able to attend events as needed and when available