Editorial/Social Media InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionZap2it.com is looking for fall interns to support its editorial staff and Social Media Editor at our Hollywood offices.
Internship tasks will include:
• daily maintenance of various social media platforms
• social bookmarking
• assistance with traffic exchange partnerships
• writing and producing blog posts and social media-focused content
• photo galleries
• giveaway execution
• tracking of analytics
ResponsibilitiesInterns must be available a minimum of 2 days a week, and must be able to receive college credit.
Requirements• Major/Concentration in Journalism, Media, Marketing, the Arts or similar
• Basic knowledge of working with a CMS
• Interest, skill and savvy with social media - beyond just Facebook and Twitter!
• Photoshop (basic knowledge)
• Passion for celebrity, TV and entertainment news
• Available to work in Los Angeles area