Fall Social Media InternsBookmark This
New York, NY
DescriptionAs one of the fastest emerging digital lifestyle platforms for women of color, Bronze Magazine empowers, inspires and motivates women to be their best by providing positive information that can be applied to daily living.
We are seeking social media interns to assist with our marketing efforts. After learning our company vision and mission as well as our overall marketing objectives, interns will be expected to create compelling social campaigns that will increase reader engagement and subscriptions.
Interns are expected to have at least basic knowledge of social media (personal use), although use on a business level is preferred. You must be able to assess and measure how social media fits in with our business strategies and put plans into action (with our direction) that will add value to our followers’ experience.
Responsibilities• Maintain our pages (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google+)
• Assess opportunities for creating new pages and profiles
• Post blog posts from main website and blog
• Increase follower participation through contests and giveaways
• Tracking the growth and impact of social media on our business
• Reply to comments and messages
Requirements• Outgoing, positive and energetic attitude
• A love for engaging with all types of people
• Vast knowledge of various beauty & fashion topics, entertainment news and current events
• Knowledge of social media- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, etc.
• Strong reading, proofreading and editing skills
• A desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
• Ability to use third party social media scheduling tools (HooteSuite)
• Ability to deliver one message in various ways across multiple platforms
• Willingness to post daily to each platform several times a day