Fall - Spring Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Collective Media Group
519 8th Ave - 3rd Floor
DescriptionA fast growing digital media PR company is seeking highly-organized, self-motivated Digital Marketing Interns with excellent verbal and written communication skills to help coordinate digital and social media marketing campaigns, social media outreach and blog placements. Under the direction of the current founders – you will work with all aspects of the business to fulfill the digital marketing objectives for their hospitality, lifestyle, and entertainment clients. This position can be a full-time or part-time internship, depending on the availability of the applicant, and is for college credit only.
- Help manage social media marketing campaigns end-to-end, including testing, execution, and analytics
- Manage social media posting schedules
- Create email text and select graphics with Photoshop
- Create email blasts using constant contact
- Manage social media campaigns and growth
- Compile marketing statistics, analyze, and create reports
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to email
and digital marketing
- Coordinate with external partners to execute marketing and promotional programs
through their platforms and vehicles.
- Create client prospect listing
- Attend networking events and promote business
Send your resume and cover letter to Stephanie Abrams at Steph@collectivemediallc.com
- Attending a top-tier university
- Experience through past jobs or internships
- Understanding of general marketing concepts and principles.
- Experience using constant contact or similar programs
- In depth knowledge of social outlets; Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Interest in marketing and digital tracking
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Ability to provide creative input and suggest different ways to communicate marketing messages
- Must be able to multi-task and effectively manage the timely delivery of work against short deadlines
- Great cross-team communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively to business, artistic and technical people.
- Ability to create written and visual content that clearly communicates a message