Fashion Marketing & Social Media InternBookmark This
659 Auburn Ave
DescriptionBuild your portfolio as an intern with Camille’s Closet
Create your dream resume by receiving hands on experience
Camille's Closet is a concept e-boutique providing feminine-chic accessories, fashion and lifestyle merchandise for Women. Since the launch in December of 2010, this online-based boutique has captured the hearts of fashion enthusiasts looking for the perfect buy.
On July 6, 2013, Camille's Closet launched its first Showroom location. Part Boutique and part Showroom, this amazing loft style space gives Camille's Closet room to showcase the (CNC) Camille's Nail Colour collection, conduct photo shoots and host fantastic parties and Trunk Show events. Lavender and teal paint, floral prints and girly accessories galore, is what you will find when you "Shop The Closet".
She’s got an unapologetic attitude of effortless style, setting her own timeless trends. Camille’s lifestyle brand creates a culture for the Artsy, Unique, Vintage like Hipster, Dainty, and oh so Girly-Fashion enthusiast alike.
2012 marked the official launch of the Camille’s brand entrance into the private label realm releasing a stylish nail polish line called (CNC) Camille’s Nail Colour. “CNC polish is a great addition to the online boutique, as all nail polish should be a part of the wardrobe styling process.” – Owner, Aaren Camille
ResponsibilitiesThe A-Type, Extrovert and Guerilla Marketing Maven
· Reports to Showroom Assistant
· *Propose, develop and execute social media marketing efforts that result in increased site traffic, revenue, and overall brand engagement (Portfolio Credits to Intern)
· *Attend local fashion events while promoting the brand
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Develop and maintain an editorial calendar of original and engaging brand content across all blog and social media platforms. Work cross-functionally across the organization (Fashion, Business Development, Retail, Customer Service, etc.) to develop relevant content
· Provide day-to-day execution and community management for Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and blog.
· Create editorial campaigns, write scripts, and coordinate production with outside vendor for all branded videos to be posted on our YouTube channel.
· Monitor social media performance using social analytics tools and provide weekly and monthly analyses to team
· Must have reliable transportation and laptop
· Enthusiastic and positive person
· Minimum of 3-6 month commitment
· 30% off all merchandise