Community Outreach Social Media AssistantASA College
Marketing & Communications Specialist & Social Media AssistantTrue Blue Auctions
Marketing, Communications & Social Media InternshipHey Hey Gorgeous
Social Media Internship at www.PlaylistHQ.comTimothy Delaney
Social Media/ eCommerce Assistantnekta
Database Maintenance/ Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
Red Beat Music
280 14th St.
DescriptionRed Beat Music is a music contracting service located in Brooklyn, NY. We are a young company, our client list is growing, and we're offering a great intern position for an individual that wants to be involved in an arts management company. You'll be meeting and contacting many talented musicians, bands, composers, arrangers, and lyricists in the New York music scene, and help us connect with the public by assisting in writing blog posts and tweets. The internship is over the summer, and after we meet up a couple times, you'll be able to work from home.
Responsibilities- Handle, develop, and organize Red Beat Music's database of musicians.
- Support and expand public relations with collectors, media contacts, artists and the general public
- Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
Requirements- Studio Arts, Marketing/Hospitality, Business/Accounting, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for music; actively involved in the music community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective