Social Media InternRobust Entertainment, Inc.
Social Media Whiz Kid needed for NYC based Indie Hip-Hop/RnB labelDiamondStarNYC
Social Media Marketing InternBranch Out Online Marketing
Social Media/Admin SupportSocially Shoppable
Social Media and Marketing AssistantAspirations Marketing and Public Relations
Funded Social Media Start-Up Seeks Marketing Intern (Miami)Bookmark This
444 Brickell Avenue Suite #850
DescriptionMiami-based start-up, DoYouRemember.com, the Internet's first social site (and mobile apps) based on nostalgia, is seeking a marketing intern with video editing experience to join its team in its Miami office. This is an unpaid internship that could lead to full-time employment. We will reimburse for travel expenses.
We believe that memories connect people, and we have built a site (and mobile apps) to help people connect with their memories, and others as well. We have just completed our first round of funding and have generated lots of enthusiasm in the media as well as with venture capital firms . Do You Remember was chosen as a Launch Pad Miami Tech (a joint venture of Miami-Dade County and the University of Miami) incubator company.
This is a full-time internship that could lead to employment for the right person. We work Monday-Friday, 9:30am-6 pm. We will only consider applicants who are available immediately.
To be considered, please apply or forward your resume along with a short letter describing why this internship is right for you to: email@example.com. Include "Marketing Intern" in the subject line. Submissions that do not include a letter addressing this particular opportunity will not be considered.
ResponsibilitiesAs an intern, you will have a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Helping with design ideas
• Video editing
• Working on social marketing initiatives: Twitter, Pinterest, FB, Tumblr, Etsy, Instagram, Flickr, Google+, LinkedIn
• Creating editorial content and concepts
• Helping organize our various ventures
• Helping leverage our brand through a variety of partnerships and business development ventures
• Representing the Company within the retro/nostalgia community, celebrities, events, etc.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate for this position:
• Is either a recent college graduate, or will be completing college within the next year
• Is very smart and very quick. You did well at a good school
• Has a passion for social media
• Has video editing experience and familiar with popular video editing software, preferably some experience with Premier and After Effects
• Love the idea of being involved with an Internet start-up. You know it can get crazy at times, but the pay-off of building a great site for millions of people (along with the potential riches) is a huge motivator;
• Is an articulate English speaker, and a great writer as well
• Is unafraid of hard work--as long as you believe in what you're doing, like the people you're working with, and can have lots of laughs along the way
• Loves TV, movies and popular culture