Denver Brewery Startup Social Media Intern14er Brewing Company
Creative Writer and Content DeveloperIdeate Vision
Social Media & Community Management InternThe Studio 215
Social Media & Business Intern Needed for Skateboarding CompanyLectric Longboards
Admin Assistant/Social Media/Blogger/Graphic ArtistMini Maven
Social Media Intern
Social Media InternshipAlternative Strategies
Communications/Marketing InternshipCG Media Assist
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Bojoe Media LLC.
Posted: August 10 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a self-motvated and reliable intern for our startup company. This position will need the skills to be able to create and maintain two merchant service websites.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback