Social Media InternOrganic Gender
Facebook Digital Curators & Writers | Curate 10 Posts Per Day on African Fashion Finds & newsAdiree
Adiree PR Bloggers & Writers | Topics on Africa, Public Relations, Branding, Non ProfitsAdiree
Digital Curators & Writers | Cultural, Public Relations, Tips on TravelAdiree
Social Media & Digital PR (Blogging /Social Activities, Digital Curators, & Writing Press Releases)Adiree
Graphics/Social Media/Web Design/ Webcrawler Designer INTERN WantedBookmark This
Massachuetts Survivors Unite
DescriptionM.A.S.O. is an organization providing healing services and holistic care for victims of domestic abuse as well as advocate for families in family courts and for change in current state laws. Through legal and medical research as well as advocacy, we aim to change the environment that abuse is not tolerated and children and victims need protection. Victims can actually heal and severe the cords associated with abuse.
Graphics/Social Media/Web Design Interns will be directly responsible for the efficiency and design of MASO's website, event fliers, power points, graphics and social media websites.
ResponsibilitiesAll interns will be expected to:
• Become response for the online image and design of the organization.
• Responsible for the efficiency and design of MASO's website and social media websites
• Create any graphics and/or power points regarding to organizations classes, community outreach programs, research, events etc.
• Be familiar with the work and goals of MASO and assist in strategic planning of computer necessities, internet presence, and social media
• Coordinate and strategize with other interns in fundraising efforts for the organization.
• ** Assist in Branding strategies
• Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
• Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
• Create and install webcrawlers and/or other tools to assist in our research
• Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
Requirements• MUST be organized, methodical, and efficient.
• Able to coordinate with others AS WELL AS be able to work independently
• Computer programming skills
• Computer/web design skills, maintenance, and internet skills
• Ability to simplify complicated information and data
• Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
• Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
• Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
• Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
• Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
• Be flexible
• Passionate about the work you do and about helping the victims we serve.
• Understanding our target audience
• Confidentiality a MUST.
FOR FASTER REPLIES, PLEASE EMAIL US YOUR RESUME AT email@example.com AS WE ARE CURRENTLY CONDUCTING INTERVIEWS