Social Media Manager: TeensBookmark This
DescriptionNeeded: 2 Social Media Managers
Who We Are:
Platinum Journal is an up-and-coming literary magazine that encourages young authors to write, and to showcase talented teen writing. It is an accessible and positive writing community, a place where young writers can get their work out, find support, and access resources.
Currently, as the site is a start-up, we are in need of some teen writers who can advertise for our journal on twitter, Facebook, etc. We are accepting submissions for this position now.
Feel free to view the site: www.theplatinumjournal.com
HOW TO APPLY
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject heading “Social Media Position.” Include name, age, area, and the following questions.
1) Why do you want to work for Platinum Journal?
2) Do you have any experience with literary magazines or blogs?
3) How much time can you devote to Platinum Journal? (hours per week)
4) What is your experience with social media?
5) Please include your twitter handle.
UPDATE: Please write a sample media pitch for The Platinum Journal (100-200 words).