HouseRentals.com x Rareform Collaborative Social Media Internship. Optional to Work Remotely.Bookmark This
DescriptionHouseRentals.com x Rareform
HouseRentals.com and RareForm.com are teaming up to offer interns a unique opportunity to work on both brands. Matt Danison, former USC graduate, and Alec Avedissian, former Westmont College graduate, have side- by- side office spaces in Santa Monica. They believe it would be rewarding for interns to get experience within different niches at the same time. Thus, it will give interns who partake in the collaborative HouseRentals.com x Rareform Summer internship the chance to list two different companies on their resume.
HouseRentals.com strives to make the painful process of searching for a rental home easier. With HouseRentals.com, users can locate houses for rent nationwide or find the right tenant in less time. Focusing on single-family homes, HouseRentals.com allows property managers and owners direct access to a target audience nationwide.
RAREFORM is an eco-friendly outdoor company with roots in surf. RAREFORM’s goal is to inspire the outdoor enthusiast through innovative materials and manufacturing – creating products with a story worth spreading. RAREFORM sells products to specialty surf shops, Patagonia stores in the USA and Japan, and manufacturers locally in Ventura, California.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities & Desired Skills:
• Creative Writing / Wordsmith / Writing Ninja
• Obsessive personal experience with social media networks.
• Exceptional organization and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Posting and interacting with people in a professional manner on social media profiles
• Assisting in the creation of social media strategies, audits, proposals and reporting
• Creativity; ability to develop creative social media content and execute new & compelling marketing tactics that resonate with target audience to achieve brand goals.
• Leverage social listening tools to monitor dialogue and feedback in social media, analyze and make actionable recommendations.
• Drive engagement and build positive communities, driving added value to the consumer experience
How to apply:
Please reply with your resume and a few sentences on why you think you’re a good fit for this internship with the subject title “Social Media Summer Internship” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Work, training, and correspondence can be done from home or school. Students also have the option to work form our Santa Monica office.
Each applicant must be a current student enrolled in a degree-granting program at an accredited school. Internships are unpaid; school credit is available. Interns should be able to commit 15 to 20 hours per week, on average. The exact dates of the internship will depend on each student’s availability.