INTERNET MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA - REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT COMPANYBookmark This
Investors in Action
DescriptionEARN WHILE YOU LEARN! This is an entry level position that will give monetary bonuses to Interns that help us generate leads successfully through our sales funnel online. As part of our internship, you will be responsible for content development, posting articles/video, managing our social media outlets, Infusionsoft contact database and Fan Page.
Investors in Action is a boutique real estate investment firm that focuses on being the matchmaker for real estate investments. We specialize in lending on distressed property in Southern California and buying non-performing mortgages nationwide.
What you'll gain from this position:
• Portfolio of internet & social work (articles and website enhancements)
• Invaluable knowledge and contacts in the real estate investment industry
• Increase marketing skills
• Job experience with a small real estate investment firm
• Raving references for future employers (provided you do great work).
• Work at a company that is focused on making a difference
• Small virtual company
• Believe in what we do
• Friendly & professional work environment
• Passionate about making a difference and creating prosperity
Thanks for applying. We all believe in our work and are looking for a motivated individual who is interested in learning the real estate investment business and making a difference.
~The Investors In Action Team
Responsibilities• Social Media Management of daily blogs, posts and video uploads
• Writing Skills for Developing and Spinning Articles and other online content
• Managing Blog Posts for Investors in Action
• Building & Managing Database of Investor Leads in InfusionSoft
• Researching & Analyzing Properties
• WordPress/Web Design Knowledge a plus (not required)
• Ability to go from concept to creation fast
Requirements• Student who can get school credit preferred
• 15-20 hours per week - mostly work from home - some face-to-face time in North San Diego may be required from time to time. Schedule is flexible
• Great attitude, confidence & communication skills are a must!
• Social Media Skills (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, HootSuite, Pinterest)
• Great Writing Skills (you'll be helping create blog articles, press releases and more)
• Self-Motivated - Ability to achieve deadlines while working on projects independently
• Samples of web work and article writing - samples of similar work required to proceed with interview