Sales, Marketing, Social Media Internship (Virtual - Paid)Alpha Beta Creatives
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP FOR ALZERINA JEWELRY UNPAID School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Social Media & Community Management InternFunctional Food Center/Functional Food Institute
Social Media & Community Management Intern (3 months)Noor Al Shadhili
Social Media & Community Management InternMustang OBM
IOS Developer InternBookmark This
DescriptiontBubble is the #1 website helping undiscovered musicians, models and dancers.
We are a social media platform providing musicians, models and dancers with a new portal to promote their acts and broadcast to fans and industry professionals. Being discovered in the entertainment industry has become extremely difficult and is a real hardship for many acts, so we wanted to help! We created tBubble to make it easier for talented acts with entertainment dreams to succeed and push their career to the next level by letting the fans decide their success!
Responsibilities- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
- Be a team player and be ready to have fun!
Requirements• Have IT competency in the following:
• Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
• Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing
• Developer with experience designing and building iOS mobile applications with passion for building user friendly and high performing solutions.
• Have experience and appreciation for working in high-paced agile environment.
• Detail oriented and thorough in interpreting requirements.
• Able to provide design options and process user feedback to create elegant solutions.
• Current with mobile trends/technologies, latest iOS features.
• Knowledgeable of and have solid understanding of Object Oriented concepts, best practices, and design patterns.
• Demonstrated expertise in Objective-C
• Exposure and experience in at least one scripting language Ruby, Python.
• Experience building mobile applications
• Experience interfacing and/or building RESTful web services
• Understanding of software design patterns and architectural principles
• Engineering background with source control preferably git, testing, and quality software production
• Experience with mobile unit testing, automation testing, or test-driven development a plus
• Must understand process is important to produce quality software
• Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Strong Objective C for iOS Application development skills.
• Extensive knowledge of APIs and Frameworks.
• Solid understanding of mobile design context dimensions.
• Extensive experience building complex mobile Apps that have been successfully delivered to business customers.
• Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
• Experience with network communications protocols including data-interchange formats such as JSON and XML.
• Experience with writing automated unit tests.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Android/Java development experience is a plus