Marketing Intern19, Inc.
Social Media Intern for Online BookstoreM.I.R.A.C.L.E. Online Books, LLC
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Break into the World of Sports Writing and Media at Sidelines, a Hot Sports Start-up!Sidelines
Internships at start-up cosmetics company: Biz Dev/Marketing/PR/Social media/and more!Bookmark This
New York, NY
Description- Ever wonder how consumer packaged goods (in this case cosmetics) are produced? How packaging is chosen and where it comes from? Who comes up with packaging designs? What goes in a fragrance? How to you get the word out with gorilla marketing? How does public relations works? Advertising? Social media? Sampling programs? How to build a brand? How do you become an entrepreneur? How do you take and idea from concept to practice? How do you finance a new business?
-These questions and more will be answered in this special opportunity with a start-up cosmetics company near Columbus Circle!
- Our company has two brands, one of which will hit 200 store shelves in September
- You will learn through real-world, hands-on experiences not available at large corporations, as well collaborative educational discussions
- Work directly with the Founder/CEO
- Summer or fall internship
- Either with or without school credit
RequirementsYou will preferably:
- Be energetic and self-driven to accomplish a lot and learn a lot quickly
- Be smart and have great problem-solving skills
- Be resourceful and enjoy getting things done on a startup budget
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be trustworthy, confidential, professional, personable, and cheerful!