SEO / Blogging / Advertising / Marketing / Writing / Key Word ResearchRootmedia.net
Social Media Marketing PositionLyfe Problems
Social media marketing for a Cloud serviceSujjester.com
Social Media InternRobust Entertainment, Inc.
Social Media Whiz Kid needed for NYC based Indie Hip-Hop/RnB labelDiamondStarNYC
Join our startup as a Marketing and Social Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionWe're a Boston-based consumer-web startup, and we're seeking a super smart, energetic, and entrepreneurial Community Management and Social Media Intern. Our mission is to change the world by making it easy for college students to gain the real-world experience they need to create a successful career. We're backed by top-tier Boston angels and have a rockstar team to make this happen.
This is a great gig for someone who wants to become familiar with all aspects of the startup process, from product development to business development to community management and marketing, to social media.
You will learn how to be a growth hacker, close deals, build a team, and pitch a product to consumers, businesses, and campus organizations. And you'll learn everything there is to know -- and more -- about email marketing and managing a hugely popular daily email list.
• Work 15-40 hours per week from awesome offices at 40 Berkeley Street in Boston's vibrant South End.
• Manage all aspects of a daily email list delivering high-value content to over 700,000 subscribers.
• Evangelize us to the user and business communities.
• Use social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, blog, and forums to communicate our messages and create buzz.
• Recruit and manage a team of talented interns to help fulfill our immense vision!
Qualifications: (If the following descriptions apply to you, you will be enormously successful here!)
• Scrappy: You're a GSD person - the type of person who gets sh*t done no matter what. You're scrappy, entrepreneurial, and highly execution-oriented. Once you're pointed in the right direction, you make things happen with gusto!
• Passionate: You're excited about our mission and ready to work hard to help us succeed!
• Great writer: Not only can you communicate beautifully via the written word, you can also manage others to do the same.
To apply, send us an email telling us about a project that you led. Tell us the mission you were trying to accomplish and how you went about doing it. What challenges and obstacles did you overcome along the way? Write up a paragraph or two about the experience and be sure to highlight your role. Include your resume as well!
What are you waiting for? We're going to change the world (really). Come help us do it, and have a LOT of fun and learn a lot doing it!