EXCITING Social Media Internship for Creative Company ASAPProps for Today
Fall 2014 Social Media Internship at Boston Based Entertainment Industry CompanyLaw Offices of Vinca Jarrett & Associates and FilmPro Finance
Marketing CoordinatorResume Recover
Blogger Intern for New Plus Size CollectionNY2YOU
Social Media Intern - Music for GoodMusic for Good
Journalism/Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
Blackhawk Investments Corp
DescriptionBlackhawk Investments Corp is a Peer-to-Peer Lending company like Lending Club, but for real estate instead. We are looking for interns who will help to promote our company as we emerge from beta. We will disrupt how consumers can borrow or invest bypassing traditional banks and procuring better rates for both. As champions for the consumers we have much to say and require a strong SF State Team to help us shout it out from on top of the social medial platforms. The internship is unpaid, but shall have incentive trips, meals, and material rewards for achievements and is for six months.
Responsibilities- Writing blogs and article related to p2p lending, real estate, loans and investment and connect it to Blackhawk
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copy-editing, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus