Social Media Rockstar...We want you to bring your creativity!The Whitney Reynolds Show
Sales, Marketing, Social Media Internship (Virtual - Paid)Alpha Beta Creatives
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP FOR ALZERINA JEWELRY UNPAID School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Social Media & Community Management InternFunctional Food Center/Functional Food Institute
Social Media & Community Management Intern (3 months)Noor Al Shadhili
Lifestyle Apparel and Accessory Brand Intern - Social MediaBookmark This
San Diego, CA
DescriptionA San Diego based lifestyle apparel and accessory brand is search for a motivated and available intern to help boost all realms of Social Media including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pintrest.
About the company:
The company has been providing apparel and accessories to shops domestically and globally for 3 years. The company operates online and in wholesale markets.
Lax, fun, and open environment.
A great opportunity for prospect entrepreneurs and anyone wishing to work in fashion or retail.
Amazing resume builder. College credit optional (depending on University/College). Unpaid internship.
Responsibilities- Strategically boost social media following with relevant media content
- Develop campaigns, posts, and content for all forms of social media
Other responsibilities could include:
- Attending and helping at events at Universities, Festivals, etc. (Could include trade show trips to Las Vegas and Orlando)
- Sales Representation
- Design work
- Package and delivery
Requirements- Must have own portable laptop or computer
- Must understand the 'science' of social media
- Blogging experience a plus
- College student
- Any form of retail background preferred, but not required to get position
- Image and Video editing preferred, but not required to get position
- Must be able to come to the office two times/week (typical hours: 10am - 3 pm)
- Available on some weekends for events