Social Media MarketingAccess West Insurance Services, Inc.
Jamestown Photography Workshops Social Media InternshipKate Mercer Photography
Healthcare Marketing & Social Media InternshipBrilliantly Baby, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternVirtual Biz Partner
Social Media...plus....Madison & Mulholland
MVP Magazine Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionA bi-monthly magazine featuring America’s top interscholastic college bound student-athletes. “MVP magazine” provides interscholastic athletic news on the wit, soul and unwavering determination of college bound student-athletes. Created for the college bound student-athlete, parents, coaches, aspiring college student-athletes and lovers of interscholastic sports, the magazine showcases the desires of college bound student-athletes across America, advice from experts that are involved in interscholastic and intercollegiate sports and highlights of strong characteristics of trailblazing athletes that are making impacts in their communities.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment