Social Media AssistantOnline Media Interactive
Social Media CoordinatorMental Health Association of Central Florida
Social Media & Community Management InternCrack the Social Code
Web, Social Media & Community Management Interndifrent:
Ambassador Intern (Foodie/Entertainment College App)Strategy Marketing Solutions
Marketing, Communication and Social Media Assistant Intern - To start right away!Bookmark This
1260 Iroquois Avenue, Suite 202
DescriptionDining Dialog, headquartered in Naperville, Illinois is a full service marketing company that helps independent restaurants and small chains drive more customers. We use marketing tools that track and measure for proven results. We are looking for an energetic intern to work 16-20 hours per week as an assistant intern to join our team.
Responsibilities- Assist in heavy research and coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns along with update websites
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver our unique strategy and report to Senior Digital Strategist.
- Organize online events and communicate with associated groups and interest.
- Manage contact database of bloggers.
Requirements- Must be available to start right away
- Must have taken a class where SEO, blogging and social media is taught in college.
- Must be hardworking, punctual and reliable.
- Must possess strong skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management.