Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
1225 Laurel St.
DescriptionDigitize Marketing is a start-up social media agency in the arts, lifestyle and hospitality industry helping companies connect their brand story with their following. We offer turn-key online marketing services specializing in webdesign and development, social media strategy and graphic design.
We are looking for energetic interns in Columbia, S.C. interested in real-world experience and new divisions of the company.
Responsibilities- Creating new profiles and pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Develop and manage an editorial calendar and policies for new content development
- Monitor conversations and online activity across a variety of social networks and channels
- Develop and maintain content across a variety of social networks
- Tracking the growth and the impact of social media for clients
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Experience in social media marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.