Social Media & Community Management InternSalon Antebellum
Social Media and Public Relations InternshipJoslin Diabetes Center
Social Media InternIchan School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Social Media Intern- Fall 2014Dress for Success Washington, DC
Doggie Daycare Assistant/Social MediaLove Dogs Camp
Marketing/Advertising/Promotions InternBookmark This
Philadelphia Night Out
DescriptionJoin the Coolest Company In Philly! Philly Night Out is hiring Interns to work In the field on social media and out at numerous events! Promote at sporting events, festivals, parties, and much more. We are young! We are Fun! We are Philly Night Out! Join the Party! Apply now!!!!
Responsibilities- Create signage, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.