Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
Live to 110
DescriptionLive to 110.com is growing! You will be working in the convenience of your own home!
As an intern, you will gain direct experience in creating major social media marketing campaigns and strategies. You will assist us in all facets of outreach including building and maintaining social identities and keeping up-to-date on social media trends. You will be posting our weekly blog posts and podcast interviews as well as develop creative ways to market our business.
ResponsibilitiesWe want to match you with what you do best and interests you. We will match you to tasks based upon your skills. Your responsibilities may include:
-Creating a social media marketing campaign and managing social media outlets:
----We need one person to handle google +
----one person for instagram
-----one intern for pinterest
-Video (Vimeo, Youtube) management, uploading, annotations, editing
-Creating links to our site via comments on other health sites
-Creating email campaigns
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, business administration, public relations, journalism, communications, social media or a related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- A strong interest in marketing and social media
- Impeccable writing, communication and spelling abilities
- Skilled in online research and analytical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A creative thinker who likes to come up with new and different ideas
- Diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to learn
- Experience on popular websites, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram
- Intermediate skills MS Office (mainly Word)
- Must follow instructions well. Able to multi-task and keep deadlines