Social Media & Community Management InternSalon Antebellum
Social Media and Public Relations InternshipJoslin Diabetes Center
Social Media InternIchan School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Social Media Intern- Fall 2014Dress for Success Washington, DC
Doggie Daycare Assistant/Social MediaLove Dogs Camp
Marketing Intern With Great Social Media SkillsBookmark This
DescriptionFor those who love unique jewelry pieces… Shek | Chic is for the stylish fashionista on the hunt for affordable modern inspired jewelry and accessories. Take a peek through our site (shekjewelry.com) and you'll find styles that are simple and charming, elegant and classy, bold and dramatic or quirky and unique. We cater to women of all ages and we really have something for everyone.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences and engage with a community of fans or followers online.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance / bottom line.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Social Media
- Strong search engine optimization skills, online marketing experience, Google Analytics, and knowledge of Adwords.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge.