SOCIAL MEDIA & GRAPHIC DESIGNWiShi
Social Media InternLas Vegas Productions
Enjoy PR-Creative Business & Have Phone Skills? U CouldHelp A Unique Marketing-PR & Publishing Co.curvy girl publishing
Social Media & Community Management InternSimplicity Simple Skincare (A Male Concept Spa)
Marketing InternshipConnecting The Lines
Marketing Internships - Social Media, Analytics, and more!Bookmark This
Adcap Network Systems
10400 Old Alabama Connector Road
DescriptionARE YOU READY TO INTERN AT ADCAP?
· Are you looking for an internship at a fast growing high-tech company that specializes in the latest and greatest technologies available?
· Are you looking for an internship experience at a company that treats you like an adult but let’s you have fun like a kid?
· Do you want an internship with great perks and valuable work experience?
If so, nice to meet you! We’re ADCAP Network Solutions.
Founded in 2002, ADCAP is a privately held, debt-free Cisco-Gold Partner based in Alpharetta, Georgia. Our specialty is providing complete systems that maximize efficiency through the use of our outstanding design, procurement, project management, implementation, and support processes.
We are currently seeking outgoing and passionate interns to join us for a summer internship. For the right intern, job opportunities are possibly available upon completion of the program.
CURRENT INTERNSHIPS AVAILABLE
These are not go-get-coffee internships! You’ll be contributing to the daily business and getting valuable experience for your professional development. All interns receive continuous training across a variety of topics from our Director of Talent Management. Additionally, you will receive exposure to various departments outside of your chosen field.
Marketing Generalist Internship
The Marketing Intern will be given a broad exposure to several key areas including event planning and execution, social media, PR/marketing campaigns, and reporting. This is not a go-get-coffee internship! This role works directly with the Manager of Business Development, Inside Sales Manager and VP of Sales.
The Sales Intern will be given training and broad exposure to several key areas including cold calling, quote creation, negotiation. This role works directly with the Manager of Business Development, Inside Sales Manager and VP of Sales.
The Marketing Analytics Intern will be given a broad exposure to several key areas including metric and measurement of events, social media, PR and marketing campaigns. This role works directly with the Director of Marketing and other marketing professionals.
WHAT ABOUT THE ADCAP ADVANTAGES?
Most internships don’t give you an opportunity to rub elbows with senior management and see the inner workings of a company. Not only do you get the opportunity to build real skills and get great resume fodder, you also have access to some of these great perks of working at ADCAP…
• Monthly stipend based on your experience, education and skills
• Eligible for cash prizes and bonuses for exceptional work
• Free Starbucks coffee, sodas, juices, water and a variety of snacks!
o Plus homemade cookies!
• Opportunity for continued education through conferences, classes and internal training
• Fun work environment with ping pong table, basketball hoop and social events
RequirementsWHAT ABOUT YOU?
We are open to candidates from all backgrounds and majors.
You should be…
• Intelligent and able to multi-task
• Proficient in learning new software
• A people-person who is confident and outgoing
• Self-motivated and a go-getter
• Great at writing and oral communication