Social Media Intern - Fall 2014SheNOW
Social Media & Community Management InternShelia Powell
Social Media Marketing InternSouth Carolina Small Business Chamber of Commerce
Social Media and Marketing Intern Wanted for New Mobile Appbtrfly, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternWISE Magazine
Marketing and Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Corporate Learning Institute
DescriptionCorporate Learning Institute, a professional consultancy practice in Wheaton, IL has an internship opening. CLI is a small organizational training and development consultancy that works with small to large multi-national companies. This internship will allow the successful applicant to build a social media program for our organization. This is a paid internship, minimum wage position with 16 hours per week to start.
Please respond to Susan Cain at 1.630.347.6333 or at email@example.com if interested.
Responsibilities- The role includes exposure to our administrative functions, writing program, training design process, social media development and direct client contact. The candidate will be responsible for:
• Managing social media campaign
• Writing marketing content
• Posting updates, ads and blogs
• Rewriting web content
• Writing press releases
• Performing miscellaneous project duties
RequirementsThe successful candidate will possess:
• Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency.
• Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Wordpress, Constant Contact and GooglePlus, plus exemplary communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
• Strong project management skills with proven ability to multitask and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience with managing and executing social media campaigns.
• Strong experience working with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Adobe products