Marketing & Social Media AssistantBookmark This
DescriptionSprk'd is an online marketing company focused on Visual Design, User Experience, and Content Strategy that actually engages our clients' customers and inspires action. We are seeking an enthusiastic and sharp intern looking for real-world experience working on fun and interesting online campaigns.
We always put our clients' needs first so as a fairly new business we have had a hard time completing our own website!? That's where we can use your help the most at first.
To learn a little bit more about Sprk'd visit our website: http://sprk-d.com/
You will be responsible for driving visibility and engagement of our client brands via social media channels. At the tactical level, this means managing several streams of content on a variety of different platforms to drive inbound traffic/sales, brand awareness, email acquisition while measuring performance to optimize strategies.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and execute social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and campaigns to drive traffic, sales and engagement/participation from social communities.
- Conceptualize, develop, and deploy programs that increase social media awareness and participation.
- Ensure content is compliant, meaningful and current.
- Strategize and implement initiatives to improve fan/follower engagement.
- Track social media growth, performance and participation.
- Establish, monitor and enforce standards with social media sties to minimize conflict.
- Solicit, track and report social media feedback to internal departments.
- PR/DWOM techniques and strategies, including listening, research, influencer outreach, seeding, social network engagement, conversational campaigns and content seeding.
- Performs additional duties as assigned
Responsibilities- Assist in the coordination of online marketing and advertising campaigns as well as update the Sprk'd web site
- Find content from third-party resources that would be relative to our clients and their customers
- Research topics in order to create unique content for ourselves and our clients (this is generally for blog posts, tweets, Facebook posts, Pins, etc.)
- Analytics reporting: Gather, organize and aggregate large sets of internal and external data in order to identify meaningful insights.
- Use those insights, those in that last bullet to create interesting narratives that support our (or clients) communications
- Collaborate with and report to the Owner
Requirements- You must be curious and creative with high internal motivation.
- You must always ask questions (especially "why?")
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- You must be willing to work from home and be comfortable communicating via a combination of Skype, phone, email, or in-person.
- All deadlines MUST be met, no exceptions. In most cases you will have ample time to complete work but you will not be babysat here either—know how to manage your time.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge