Marketing / Social Media AssistantBookmark This
Instant E-Training, Inc.
400 Randolph St.
DescriptionWe are a growing online education company specializing in social media, search marketing, and other marketing training. We are looking for a motivated, organized, reliable, and flexible individual who has an aptitude towards learning and helping others to learn.
It is a unique opportunity as you will learn how online marketing campaigns are executed. Plus, you will have opportunity to learn social media marketing from our top industry trainers and speakers.
Note: We are looking for interns in and around Chicagoland area preferably living in or near the city.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing activities including training program calendar.
- Support social media programs on Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube.
- Communicate with our students effectively on a daily basis.
- Coordinate with our partners and speakers.
Requirements- Possess good skills in writing, presentation, email and phone communication, and customer management.
- To demonstrate interest and knowledge you will have an account or active on Facebook, Twitter, blogging or have a general understanding of social media and marketing.
- Should know to use excel, word, and powerpoint.
- Have a zest for learning!