Exciting Opportunity for Social Media Intern - Experience Not RequiredMile One Creative
Modern & refined Clothing Company seeks awesome & resourceful interns to help build an epic brand.Wolfe & Packe
Social Media Marketing InternResume Recover
Social Media InternProject Soulmate
E-commerce InternVP RECORD DISTRIBUTORS INC
Marketing & Social Media InternBookmark This
City Wine Tours
DescriptionAt City Wine Tours, we think learning about wine should be as much fun as drinking it. Our walking tours offer customers the opportunity to explore Boston’s award-winning restaurants while they sip, savor, and learn about wine. Co-founded in 2011 by an experienced entrepreneur and a Harvard Business School graduate, City Wine Tours has served over 6,000 customers.
We are looking for an unpaid intern who will spend 5-10 hours a week helping with marketing and social media. As a key member of our marketing team, you will help us develop our social media strategy, post to our Facebook and Twitter accounts, and report directly to senior management. You will have the opportunity to learn from experienced entrepreneurs and gain hands-on experience working for a start-up company. You will also learn a lot about wine.
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Responsibilities• Post to corporate Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest accounts
• Draft press releases
• Track Google Analytics and identify key insights
• Create marketing materials
• Help with search engine optimization
• Assist the CEO and management team with other marketing projects
Requirements• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree
• At least 21 year old
• Live in the Boston area
• Possess excellent written communication skills
• Fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
• Familiar with Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
• Interest in wine and/or hospitality a plus