Social Media & Community Management InternSalon Antebellum
Social Media and Public Relations InternshipJoslin Diabetes Center
Social Media InternIchan School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Social Media Intern- Fall 2014Dress for Success Washington, DC
Doggie Daycare Assistant/Social MediaLove Dogs Camp
Marketing & Social Media CoordinatorBookmark This
1202 E Broadway
DescriptionInjected Media (IM) is seeking a Marketing & Social Media Intern to help advance the IM brand. The Marketing & Social Media Intern would be tasked to build awareness of IM and its capabilities in the technology, start-up, and academic community. As IM is a marketing & technology branding company, the ability to serve our clients’ marketing and social media needs is paramount.
• Direct support of new business development & pitch processes.
• Industry trends and competitive research
• Monitor social media sites, alerts, blogs, and clipping software for any mention of IM or client brands or related topics; research and coordinate the appropriate response in a timely, effective manner.
• Participate in online conversations, personifying IM and clients in a positive, helpful light by listening to users, being sensitive to hot button topics and issues, and providing a solution whenever possible.
• Research on related topics, post new content for key user audiences to maintain a positive, relevant presence for IM and clients.
• Implement launch of new client brands within the social media sphere, research the appropriate sites and platforms, and identify opportunities to integrate these efforts into the strategic marketing direction.
• Work to ensure that the strategic direction and message of clients is executed consistently and accurately in the social media sphere.
• Research/analyze social media trends, sites, tools, and news; report significant industry developments/make recommendations for how to best support clients.
Requirements• Excellent interpersonal skills; able to build & maintain strong professional relationships
• Able to communicate clearly and effectively (Oral and Written)
• Strong organizational skills; Detail-oriented
• Passion for staying up to date with social media trends