Show Us Your IT and Web-Skills While I Show You How You Could Make Passive Income From The Internetcurvy girl publishing
Have Fun-Associate Editor/writer Needed P-T For Curvy Girl-Plus Sized Lifestyle E-newslettercurvy girl publishing
Social Media & Community Management InternEZway Broadcasting
Social Media/Online Publishing InternshipM Loves M
Marketing & Social Media AssistantSprk'd
Marketing/ Social Media InternBookmark This
1206 Ludington Street
DescriptionBeautiful Beginnings is seeking a qualified intern to join our team. Intern will update/merge social media pages and utilize email blasts to potenial clients.This intern should be prepared to work in a fashion forward environment, promote fashion resources, launch and maintain ebay store, promote in-store fashion shows and create a handbook for training purposes.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Create unique displays.
-Help support and maintain a positive environment for Bridal /Prom customers.
-Assist in pricing merchandise.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, and a flare for fashion.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, friendly, enthusiastic, dependable, and maintain customer/Store confidentiality.
-Quickbooks experiance a plus, but not required.
-Some weekends required.