Social Media Intern for Online BookstoreM.I.R.A.C.L.E. Online Books, LLC
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Break into the World of Sports Writing and Media at Sidelines, a Hot Sports Start-up!Sidelines
Social Media, Marketing & DistributionLoveLight Pictures
Marketing & Social Media InternBookmark This
ANQOR Media Group
2150 South Canalport Ave
DescriptionANQOR Media Group is a Chicago based creative marketing solutions company that connects individuals, professional, companies, and organizations with the resources they need to advance their careers. We create social media platforms, websites, press kits, logos, commercials and other promotional material; produce events; strategize marketing concepts to help clients effectively reach their market and more! As a marketing intern you will assist the marketing director, and be responsible for certain aspects of client projects.
Responsibilities- Manage social media outlets to target new audiences and promote client brands
-Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Marketing, Media Relations, Arts and Media Management, PR or related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.