Marketing & Social Media InternBookmark This
Amy Michelle Go Totes
Amy Michelle is a female-owned, socially responsible company that specializes in the creation and marketing of fashionable bags designed for the busy lifestyle and organizing needs of today’s women.
Posted Job Description:
Responsibilities include establishing and maintaining relationships with buyers, market research, competitive research and analysis, assisting with public relations and social marketing, attending regional trade shows in gift, fashion and bag markets, assisting with trade show booth design and preparation of show materials. Must have outstanding communication skills and an interest in fashion/accessories. Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office required. Located in Louisville. Great opportunity to gain valuable experience.
Benefits of Internship:
This internship will train you in several aspects of small business marketing. You will gain direct “hands on” experience in the aforementioned areas while developing an understanding of the marketing functions that support a business.
• Public Relations including media and press
Send Press Releases, including Haro Daily
Create Media Tracking Log
• Follow-up on Press Releases sent and leads
Update Media Calendar
• Keep status current
• Add and keep status current for editorial content
• Add Charity Partners and keep event status current
• Ronald McDonald House of Denver
• There with Care
• First Candle
• Add Organization Involvements and keep event status current
• Count Me In
• Start Up Nation
Update Media Contacts
• Amy Michelle
Create Blog Calendar and posts
• Congrats from Colorado
Create Blog Calendar & posts
• Social Networking on Twitter and Facebook
Maintain Amy Michelle Twitter Page
Maintain Amy Michelle Facebook Store
Create Social Networking calendar & keep posts current for Facebook & Twitter
• Internet Statistic Analysis
• Measure Monthly
• Host Monster
• Google Analytics
• eTail & Retail
Solicit & Reply to eTail & Retail requests
Update eTail tracking
• eTail Agreement
• Contact Form
• Add names to email contact list
• Check current eTail sites that product is current
Contact Retail stores monthly
• Assist with PR contacts
• Assist with the writing of press releases, emails, newsletters, ads, etc.
• Assist with developing marketing
• Research potential media audiences
• Maintain Twitter page
• Maintain Amy Michelle Facebook page
• Respond to and log media, website and comment form inquiries
• Assist with miscellaneous special projects
• Other duties as assigned
Amy and Michelle’s obligations to Intern:
At the end of the internship, the intern will fill out a written evaluation of the program, and the intern's supervisor will fill out a written evaluation of the intern's abilities and progress. The supervisor can be used as a reference for future job search.
RequirementsHours: Work approximately 20 hours per week. One meeting per week. Independent work during other hours.
Compensation Details/Other Benefits:
For class credit (upon authorization from college) and experience.
***Please submit resume and brief letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please.