Digital Content InternshipMason City Chamber of Commerce
Social Media Interns *College Credit OfferedXerxes, Inc.
Social Media Manager (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)Lady University, LLC
Spring 2014 Social & Digital Media Internship in MiamiRockaway PR, Marketing & Special Events
Social Media InternMotivators and Creators Women's Group
Marketing & Social Media InternBookmark This
Ultimate Real Estate Group
DescriptionWe are a fast-growing Real Estate company with two divisions, brokerage and development, that is seeking to hire a dynamic marketing and social media intern. This college student or recent grad will be responsible for redesigning the company website and spearheading the launch of our social media and new marketing campaign. The intern hired for this position will need to be very creative and possess strong critical thinking skills. We are excited to share this launch with an intern looking to gain a ton of great marketing and online experience. Although the internship is unpaid, we will offer project-based bonuses.
Responsibilities- Contribute to website redesign project in various ways.
- Monitor and post on social networks, industry forums and blogs.
- Develop and maintain blog page content.
- Assist with creation and delivery of all new marketing materials.
- Manage email marketing campaign.
- Update website with listings, video and special content.
Requirements- Professional, self-starter with drive and creativity.
- Excellent writing and communication skills with the ability to write copy.
- Extensive knowledge with online marketing, social media networks and website design.
- Major in Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Business, Computer Science, Communications