Social Media & Community Management InternM.A. Folkes Company, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternLooky LLC
Seeking: Social Media Intern for trendy jewelry companyEfy Tal Jewelry
Social Media and Internet Marketing InternshipVino 301 Wine Concierge LLC
Summer Internship at an Arts Non-ProfitSlow Art Day
Marketing & Social Media Intern for Hospitality/Nightlife GroupBookmark This
The Lure Group
54 West 21st St.
New York, NY
DescriptionNYC hospitality group is looking for an intern with strong written skills and knowledge of social and digital media to assist the Marketing Director in maintaining and expanding the existing marketing/social media program for a multi-faceted nightlife venue in the Flatiron District. The primary venue of focus has just about everything under one roof - bar, restaurant, nightclub, and event space - and needs versatile interns willing to brainstorm approaches that draw in new customers for every different aspect, while also maintaining a positive social conversation with the existing regulars. The intern hired for this position must demonstrate a passionate knowledge of NYC nightlife culture, always on the lookout for the next big thing and knowledgable of the DJs and promoters who keep things in motion.
Responsibilities• Write and share blog posts about upcoming events, new specials, and fun related news items
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, and more
• Maintain and update online calendar listings
• Find innovative ways to build up our social media audience
• Help execute sweepstakes and incentive-based programs to draw in new customers
• Brainstorm new programs, event series, and on-site experiential enhancements
• Work with the Events team to create a digital outreach strategy to bring in new client bookings
• Monitor incentive-based programs (Ex. Scoutmob, Foursquare Deals, Gilt City, GroupMe Experiences, etc.) to optimize ROI