Marketing/ Social Media Intern in a tech start-upBookmark This
DescriptionWhat: A great opportunity of taking part of a tech product launch (prelaunch campaign creation, launch campaign and post launch)
Where: your place/the world (seriously)
Why: To be part of an adventure and learn a LOT on anything related to marketing/social media, product launch and user experience
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Have a passion for anything social AND for tech products
- Have the "start-up" mind
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment: be passionate about innovation
- Speaks French a plus