Social Media InternLas Vegas Productions
Enjoy PR-Creative Business & Have Phone Skills? U CouldHelp A Unique Marketing-PR & Publishing Co.curvy girl publishing
Social Media & Community Management InternSimplicity Simple Skincare (A Male Concept Spa)
Marketing InternshipConnecting The Lines
Film Marketing InternParadise Glen Productions
Marketing / Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Pack Out Gear
50 Terminal St., Building 2, #722
Pack Out Gear is a young company, located in Boston, that offers outdoor equipment rentals. We carry tents, backpacks, sleeping bags, and other essential items that are sent directly to customers' doorsteps. Each order contains prepaid postage to ensure returns.
It is Pack Out's mission to make the outdoors more accessible by providing affordable gear and simplifying logistics.
We are looking for an individual who will stimulate our social media and marketing 'departments.' This entails daily contribution to our blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+ accounts. Pack Out encourages and supports creative approaches, such as interviews, polls, quizzes, or other ideas that will engage our audience.
* This particular internship provides the unique opportunity to develop, manage, and direct a marketing department for a young, up-and-coming company.
- Working directly with the owner and brainstorming marketing strategies
- Utilizing social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinating online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrate interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Aside from social media, there will be occasions when you will need to assist with processing orders or other in-house tasks... it's all part of working at a start-up
- Passion for the outdoors and adventure
- Must have, or be pursuing, a bachelors degree
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment